The Wand Anesthesia System
Peace of Mind for Your Dental Visits
The Wand Anesthesia System is a computer-assisted system for local anesthesia. It carefully guides dental professionals as they are performing dental injections. Patients who experience our technology will find it offers less pain and more contained numbness for the area that is being treated by using single tooth anesthesia (STA).
Benefits of The Wand Anesthesia System
Dentistry practices that use The Wand Anesthesia System offer an increased level of comfort for patients, among other benefits.
More comfort & less anxiety
- Significantly more comfortable than the syringe
- Greatly reduces anxiety
- Single Tooth Anesthesia (STA) eliminates collateral numbness
More efficient use of time
- Single Tooth Anesthesia (STA) enables bi-lateral mandibular treatment in one visit
- Esthetic restorative dentistry procedures such as AMSA & P-ASA allow smile-line assessment at time of treatment
- Go right back to work without a numb face
- Patients are more satisfied with, and prefer, The Wand Anesthesia System to the syringe
- More confident that their dental practice has the latest technology